Wednesday, September 14, 2011

24 Hours of Reality


Hi Everyone!

As I’m finishing the final touches of your Sustainability Asgn in my office I was hearing former Vice President Al Gore’s voice? Literally! Ah oh! LOL! Actually, too funny, the tv outside my office had Al Gore on Talk of the Nation! What a coincidence!

So I went & searched on WKCC and they were playing Talk to the Nation and Al Gore was a guest!

If you go to this link you will be able to listen to it at approximately 5pm our time.

Also, I was not aware until just now…today starting at 7pm through tomorrow (for 24 hrs) they will host 24 presenters in 24 Time Zones in 13 Languages with 1 message! It is streamed on the link below! Check it out at some point.

http://climaterealityproject.org/

I also was not sure if you have seen our link on the KCC website on our Sustainability efforts and wanted to provide it for you.

Here is a link to our Sustainability Center in the LRC.

Here is a link to our Renewable Energy Technology program…scroll down to Specialized Tracks.

Here is a blog on our KCC website on Green Foods.

Take a look at these link as much as you can!