Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Albatross the Film


Hi Everyone...

Dr. Nichols mention Chris Jordan's Albatross film in last night's Livestream session and I wanted to provide you with the link to the trailer and website. Perhaps you can each bring a showing of it to your community. From the trailer..."Do we have the Courage to face the realities of our time, and allow ourselves to feel deeply enough that it transforms us and our future?" O boy...I've seen pictures before but this already had me in tears and it is just the trailer. I'm working on getting it shown at our Green Drinks meeting (Check out your state/city for nearest!) and if not I'll find another way! Please check it out & lets try to get it shown in more communities! We need to take care of God's Beautiful Creatures! We are their Guardians!