Monday, May 18, 2020

10 Environmental Films on Netflix
















Hi Everyone...

Here is a list of 10 Environmental films on Netflix.  The link includes trailers for you to check out. I did look for them just online and found the 5 + 1, links below. There are still some on the list I could not find online. If you do find them online, let me know. If you have seen or do watch any of these, let me know what you think. I can tell you I did see Blackfish 2013 when it was in the theaters and it is good. 

A Plastic Ocean 2016

Our Planet 2019 Here is one & you can see that others are on the side to view. Not sure all but if you don't have Netflix you can check out some at least.


Cowspiracy 2014 - We are going to have this one as a film discussion soon.

What the Health 2017 - mentioned in description of Cowspiracy, the +1.


Chasing Coral doesn't give year??